OWLS was formed in 1986. Its objects include:
- to work for the equal opportunity and advancement of women in the study and practice of law;
- to work for reform of the law and its administration, and for the advancement of social policy, particularly as it affects women and children;
- to promote the use of women’s skills in law.
We also celebrate and encourage women in the practice of law and hold regular social and educational events. We also provide a support network for women during their study and practice of law.
All women who are law students, law clerks, working as legal executives, who hold a degree in law and women who have been admitted to the Bar, are eligible to join.
OWLS memberships for 2023 are now open. To become a member please fill in the form below so we can add you to our membership list.
2023 Membership Prices
- A full membership is $50.00
- Membership for unwaged/out of town/part-time practitioners and students is $25.00
Please apply to join OWLS by completing this form.
We look forward to receiving your application.